Monday, April 27, 2015

12 Incredibly Difficult Riddles That Will Drive You Crazy


1. What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living?

Answer: A Glove.

2. I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?

Answer: A Keyboard

3. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?

Answer: A Shadow

4. What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?

Answer: A Snow Flake

5. What gets wet when drying?

Answer: A Towel

6. Every night I’m told what to do, and each morning I do what i’m told. But I still don’t escape your scold.

Answer: An Alarm Clock

7. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What Am I?

Answer: Fire

8. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Answer: The Letter “M”.

9. I am a mother and a father, but have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?

Answer: Tree

10. We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?

Answer: Words

11. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

Answer: Incorrectly

12. I’m always there, some distance away. Somewhere between land or sea and sky I lay. You may move towards me, yet distant I stay.

Answer: The Horizon